What is Construction Waste?
- 1Any materials generated arising from construction activities.
- 2Insert & Non-Inert
- 3Inert-Concrete, Tiles, Bricks, Sand, Rubbles, etc.,
- 4Non-Inert – Plastics, Timbers, Papers, Metals, etc.
Reasons Contributing to construction & demolition waste
- 1General and inevitable wastes from Greenfield construction sites, due to poor planning.
- 2Wastes from repair and renovation of etc
- 3Demolition of buildings and structures for redevelopment functional change or enhancement.
- 4Demolition of buildings for structural reasons.
- 5Buildings affected by natural or manmade disasters.
- 6Improvement of infrastructure like road, airports etc.
Construction and demolition materialsAmongst the construction waste
- 1Some can be reused
- 2Some can be recycled
- 3Some can be used in producing energy
- 4Remain goes to Landfill
We at Edifice are a demolition contracting company-providing solutions for concrete recycling and resizing of concrete aggregates. We can provide solutions for small as well as large volumes of concrete aggregates.