What is Construction Waste?
- Any materials generated arising from construction activities.
- Insert & Non-Inert
- Inert-Concrete, Tiles, Bricks, Sand, Rubbles, etc.,
- Non-Inert – Plastics, Timbers, Papers, Metals, etc.
Reasons Contributing to construction & demolition waste
- General and inevitable wastes from Greenfield construction sites, due to poor planning.
- Wastes from repair and renovation of etc
- Demolition of buildings and structures for redevelopment functional change or enhancement.
- Demolition of buildings for structural reasons.
- Buildings affected by natural or manmade disasters.
- Improvement of infrastructure like road, airports etc.
Construction and demolition materials
Amongst the construction waste
- Some can be reused
- Some can be recycled
- Some can be used in producing energy
- Remain goes to Landfill
We at Edifice are a demolition contracting company-providing solutions for concrete recycling and resizing of concrete aggregates. We can provide solutions for small as well as large volumes of concrete aggregates.
Powerscreen Recycling Crusher
Mobile Crusher 1
Mobile Crusher 2
Mobile Crusher for crushing demolition debris
MOBILE RECYCLING CRUSHER
Recycling process of C&D materials
- Preparation of incoming material
- Primary Crushing
- Removal of impurities
- Secondary crushing
- Sleving and stock piling
- Testing for compliance and distribution
- Cooling Towers & Overhead Water Tank
- Multi Storied Building & Redevelopment Projects
- Industrial Structures, Plants & Factories
- Rescue Operations in Disaster Management
- Bridges, Dams, Elevated Corridors
- Railway Over Bridges