EDIFICE Engineering an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company is a demolition contractors company into various special demolition techniques for various applications. We have with time tried to get technologies to India to help accelerate demolition time keeping in mind the economics of time and money in place.
Listed below are various techniques for different applications
Hydro Jet Demolition
Hydro Demolition is non-destructive, non-impact, structurally safe concrete removal method
Climbing Mast With Platforms for Tall Structures
For Demolition of Tall Structures
Advantages of the Technologies for Tall structures
- 1Any tall structure to be approach for demolition from outside has to have stable platform on the top.
- 2Metal scaffold or Bamboo scaffold are not stable at heights to carry equipment’s weight & operational material.
- 3Mast with platforms is an established technology for carrying equipment’s, manpower, etc. with a maximum load carrying capacity of 5 Tons on the platform.
- 4These platforms come with self-erecting Mast.
- 5They are easy to erect & de-erect by taking support from the walls of the structure.
- 6These Mast are anchored to the walls of the structure.
- 7Stability of the Mast with platforms are continuously monitored during erection.
- 8They are the most safest platforms available in India.
- 9They are being used world-wide for Demolition of tall structures.
- 10In India they are used for maintenance work of Chimney’s, Silo’s, etc.