It is designed for demolition of metal structures, such as buildings, tanks, ships, bridges and much more. It is also widely utilized for steel processing in scrap yards.
Potential applications include :
- 1C&D recycling and/or sorting
- 2Cutting rebar, pipes, beams, and other C&D scrap
- 3Commercial demolition projects
- 4Many more
Our scrap shears have been designed for demolishing iron structures and for cutting structural steels, pipes, tanks, sheets and iron cases. The innovative design and the steels used assure big cutting forces and acceptable weights. They have been entirely manufactured with HARDOX 400 and they have the following characteristics:
- 1Blades design: all the blades can be turned three times before replacement and are specifically shaped to improve cutting performances. The piercing tip and the frontal blade improve perforation capabilities.
- 2Jaw design: the SH jaws are designed to work in combination and maximize cutting performances. The fixed jaw tilts the materials while the mobile jaw delivers the full cutting power on a reduced surface.
- 3Double Cutting Guide: jaws alignment is vital to ensure the maximum cutting power. Two different adjustable guides allow the operator to check and fine-tune the alignment over time with a simple operation. In addition, the adjustment kit on the central pin facilitates pin removal and maintenance.
- 4Forged Reversed Cylinders: the extremely powerful SH cylinder are reversed to improve rod protection and enable the "naked design" to save weight. The cylinder rod is forged to maximize robustness and functionality.
- 5Rotating Group: the sturdy rotation grants precise tool positioning while the anticavitation valve increases operational safety. The speed valve reduces opening and closing time boosting productivity.