Edifice Engineering is a Demolition Contractor specialized in Robotic Demolition in India.
Where Space is a contraint and deployment of manpower is an issue, this technology is the best suited technology. Due to its weight to power ratio, it is the best suited to be deployed on Slabs of High Rise Buildings.
When you need demolition services on the interior of a building, Edifice Demolition offers a great option for breaking thick concrete with great ease using the Robots. Robotic Demolition use on the Job site is an extremely safe way to complete Special Demolition Projects. The demolition Robots are a State of the art Electric powered fume free and quieter option than standard or old conventional demolition means. It can break thick concrete with ease. This makes it possible for business to continue in other parts of the building while the interior demolition is being performed.
The Robot can also work in tight spaces and it can maneuver stairs during the demolition process. When precision is necessary or space is confined during the demolition process, the robotic machines are the perfect solution. This is often useful inside of an existing building or warehouse where walls and floors or equipment foundations need to be repaired or removed without damaging the surrounding concrete.
Advantages of Robotic Demolition:
- Exceptional operator safety due because the machine is operated with a remote control.
- No exhaust fumes.
- The ability to perform interior demolition in tight spaces, accessing areas that other machines cannot.
- More powerful concrete breaking than a similar sized backhoe breaker.
- Multiple attachments for demolition including: digging buckets, shears, processors, grapples and concrete cutters.
- Capable of operating in confined spaces
- Capable of climbing stairs
- Capable of gaining access through narrow openings and passageways
- Safe, remote Control Operation ensures operator safety
- Underground Metro Tunnels
- Industrial Plants
- High Rise Buildings (Residential, Commercial)
- Tall Chimneys in conjested location in a running plant
The Robotic Demolition process also yields much less mess having not to deal with the Large quantity of saw cutting water/slurry to cut out walls the old fashion way of saw cutting into small cubes and then removing them. The Robots can be operated up to 300 Feet away by remote control from the demolition area. The Robots are also used in confined areas and in precarious situations for our workers to work safely; like breaking out concrete slabs hollowed out underneath by water main breaks or at higher elevations.
With the ability to drive the robots through a standard 36” or 48” doorway, up or down stairways, or operate them while mounted to a lift.
Favoured by the Nuclear Industry these are the ‘must have’ machine for confined working.
Health And Safety Issues Addressed...
The health and safety benefits of using ‘robotic demolition’ are many, especially as no operator or supervisor needs to stand in close proximity to the working area, making the demolition zone easier to control. The unit is remotely controlled from a harness mounted panel strapped to the operator, therefore in circumstances where the structure being demolished is unstable or is subject to falling debris, the operator becomes his own ‘Banks-Man’ and can stand in a ‘safe zone’ up to 50 metres away.
‘Cracking’ concrete generates very little noise and gives the additional benefit of little or no vibration, therefore creating far less risk of any structural damage occurring. With the ability to manoeuvre on rubber or metal tracks, these Robots can cope with all terrains including stairs; the compact size of the machines enabling access through doorways and openings as small as 800mm wide.
Saving time and money on your project, the productivity of these Robotic Demolition units is outstanding and enable safe, environmental demolition to progress in the most testing and sensitive of sites.
These Robots comes with 1 Ton and 2 Ton Capacity machine fitted with different attachments for demolition purposes. Edifice has executed many successful project with these Demolition Robots.
- Cooling Towers & Overhead Water Tank
- Multi Storied Building & Redevelopment Projects
- Industrial Structures, Plants & Factories
- Rescue Operations in Disaster Management
- Bridges, Dams, Elevated Corridors
- Railway Over Bridges